Why choose Shoots Florist?
- Free personal consultation to guide you.
- Bespoke design service created around your individual preferences.
- Itemised quotation helps you to plan and manage costs.
- Dutch flower suppliers to ensure consistency and quality.
- Over15 years experience with hundreds of satisfied customers.
- Accessory and wedding hire to add the finishing touch.
- Delivery, setting up and collection service available.
- Knowledge of most of the venues within the area
- Marquee flowers a speciality
Please contact us to find how we can help to make your event even more special.
I and my creative team, have a wealth of floristry experience to help you plan the flowers to enhance your special event, be it your personal bridal bouquet and wedding decorations, a romantic ruby anniversary celebration in a marquee, a fun, themed 21st party or a contemporary corporate business function to impress. We will discuss and then develop a style and colour scheme to suit your event and venue, advising you on flower choice, seasonal variations and finally, creating the beautiful flowers we have designed especially for your occasion and delivering and setting them out at the chosen location.
Some of the local hotel and wedding venues we have dressed.: we have supplied flowers for:
Alveston Manor, Ansty Hall, Arden Hotel Stratford upon Avon, Ardencote Manor Hotel, Ashorne Hill, the Beeches Hampton, Billesley Manor ,the Belfry Hotel, Brandon Hall, Brownsover Hall,Charlcote Pheasant, Chesford Grange Hotel, Coombe Abbey, Ettington Chase Hotel, Ettington Park, the Forest Hotel Dorridge, the Forest of Arden Marriot, Jarvis Hotel Solihull, Hall's Croft, Hampton Manor, Henley Golf and Country Club, Hogarths, Ingon Manor, Kenilworth Castle, Keythorpe Manor, Lord Leycester Hospital Warwick, Mallory Court, Moxull Hall, Nailcote Hall, Nuthurst Grange, the Ramanda Solihull, St. John's Hotel Solihull, Red Barn, Shustoke Barns, Swan's Nest Stratford upon Avon, Walton Hall, Warwick Castle, Warwick House, Welcombe Hotel, Wethele Manor, Woodside Kenilworth, Wootten Park, Wroxall Abbey and further afield: the Guild Hall London, the London Hilton, Donnington Park, Welsh Castles, Birmingham Art Gallery, the Hyatt, Birmingham, The Custard Factory.